Cam Change Gasket Kit
GM LS1/LS2/LS6 Cathedral Ports
$139.95 Your Price
- High Quality OEM Style Gaskets w/ Aluminum Backing & Molded Silicone Rubber
- Available for GM LS Series Engines
- Cam Change Sets Include: Timing Cover Gasket, Water Pump Gaskets, Timing Cover Seal, Intake Manifold Seals, Valve Cover Gaskets, and (4) Lifter Retainers
- Choose from (3) Different Part Numbers Based on Your Cylinder Heads w/ the following Port Options (LS1/LS6 Cathedral Ports, LS3 ports, or LS7 Style Intake Ports)
- Order Head Gaskets Separately to Match Your Engine Combination
|Application||GM LS Engines|
|Cylinder Heads||GM LS Cathedral Port|
|Engine||GM Small Block Gen III/IV (LS Based)|
|Product Type||Cam Change Gasket Kit|
- Intake Manifold Gasket Set - Molded O-Ring Style Seals - GM Small Block Gen III/IV (LS Based) - Fits LS1/LS2/LS6 Cathedral PortsIntake Manifold Seals for GM LS1/LS2/LS6 Cathedral Ports. OEM Molded O-Ring Style Seals.$21.95Qty:
- Timing Cover Gasket - Fits GM LS Gen III/IV Engines 1997-'15$24.95Qty:
- Water Pump Gasket Set - Molded Rubber w/ Aluminum Carrier - GM Small Block Gen III/IV (LS Based) - 1999-15Water Pump Gasket Set - Fits GM LS Gen III/IV Engines 1999-'15$18.95Qty:
- Timing Cover / Harmonic Balancer Seal. Fits GM LS Series Engines 1997-'15$21.95Qty:
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.