NOS Single Fogger Wet Nitrous System - Multi-Fit
For 8 Cylinder Multi-Point EFI Engines, includes 10 lb Blue Bottle. 75-125 hp.
$747.95 Your Price
Starting at $66 a month with Learn More
- Exclusive NOS "Soft-Plume" Fogger nozzle finely atomizes the fuel for superior nitrous and fuel distribution
- Includes the world-famous NOS 10 lb "blue bottle"
- Exclusive NOS “Soft-Plume” Stainless steelFogger nozzle producing the finest and safest fuel/nitrous mixture
- High performance chrome Hi-Flo bottle valve for competition-beating power
- NOS 10 lb blue bottle w/ brackets & high flow bottle valve
- Industry-leading instruction manual gets you out of the garage and stalking the streets in the least amount of time!
- Industry-leading instruction manual
- Drive-By-Wire switch features Adjustable high and low rpm switches and an adjustable TPS activation point
- 75-100-125 horsepower jetting for 8 cyl. kit
- Micro switch, safety relays and all other components are included for a simple installation
|Bottle Material||6061 T-6 Aluminum|
|Bottle Size||10 lb|
|Bottle Valve||Super Hi-Flo|
|Feed Line Size||4AN|
|Included Jetting Horsepower||75, 100, 125|
|Jet Sizes Included||75, 100, 125 hp|
|Material||6061 T-6 Aluminum|
|Nitrous Bottle Capacity||10 lbs|
|Nitrous Solenoid||Super ProShot|
|Nozzle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Nozzle Style||Soft Plume|
|Nozzle Type||Soft Plume 90 degree|
|Number of Nozzles||1|
|Number of Solenoids||2|
|Product Type||Nitrous System|
|Solenoid Top Cover Color||Blue/Red|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.