Free shipping on orders over $100 Details

NOS Motorcycle/ATV 4-Stroke Fogger Wet Nitrous System

Two-cylinder engines over 500cc, includes 2 lb blue bottle

PART# 03003NOS

Be the first to write a review
$928.00   Suggested Retail
$834.95   Your Price
Free Shipping
In Stock  
Add to Wish List

Starting at $74 a month with Learn More


NOS motorcycle and ATV Fogger nitrous systems are an adjustable nitrous system specifically designed for popular powersports vehicles. With the jets included, these systems typically produce a power boost of 30-40 percent, but they're tunable for more power with additionally purchased jets if the need arises. This system includes everything needed including assembled nitrous bottle, handlebar activation push button, brackets, jetting, fuel pump, along with electrical and mounting hardware.


  • System includes 2 lb assembled NOS blue bottle
  • Utilizes 2 NOS Fogger nozzles for fuel and nitrous distribution
  • System uses NOS PowerShot fuel and nitrous solenoids
  • Includes necessary electrical and mounting hardware
  • Includes additional external fuel pump


Emission Code4
Fuel SolenoidPowerShot
Included Jetting Horsepower18, 24, 30, 34
Jet StyleFlare
Max Horsepower50
Nitrous SolenoidSuper PowerShot
Nozzle StyleSoft Plume
Number of Nozzles2
Number of Solenoids2
Product TypeNOS Kit
System StyleWet
Part Number03003NOS

Service Parts



This part is legal for sale or use on Racing Use Only Vehicles

The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:

  • Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street

WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle

Tech Resources

System requires a 12- volt DC power supply with a minimum of 12 amps.
We Suggest

      *Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.

      Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.