NOS Dry Nitrous Plate for Holley LS Hi-Ram EFI Intake Manifolds-Silver
1-Piece Billet Aluminum Nitrous Plate with Silver Anodized Finish
$555.95 Suggested Retail
$499.95 Your Price
$499.95 Your Price
Add to Wish List
Starting at $44 a month with Learn More
This NOS plate designed to bolt between the upper and lower intake manifold on Holley Hi-Ram LS manifolds. This sandwich-style plate gives you an easy way to add nitrous oxide to your Hi-Ram equipped LS engine. Our plate is machined from billet 6061-T6 aluminum, laser engraved with NOS logo, then anodized for great looks and excellent corrosion protection. Our 1-piece plate features machined passages that precisely spray into the center of each cylinder. Plate includes jetting for up to 250 horsepower but is capable of supporting 1000+ horsepower. The plate is made from billet aluminum with passages machined directly into the plate so there is no need to worry about spray bars breaking or spinning. Includes NOS plate, gasket, jet holders, and jets.
- This dry single stage plate sandwiches between the bottom base and top plate on Holley Hi-Ram intake manifolds
- Designed specifically for optimum nitrous distribution on LS-based engines
- Sprays nitrous directly into each cylinder runner for proper nitrous distribution
- Features a machined 0.103” passage that feeds eight 0.040” openings per intake runner
- Plate is made from billet 6061-T6 aluminum and has laser etched NOS logo
- Anodized black or clear for corrosion resistance and high quality appearance
- Includes jetting for 50, 100, 150, 200, and 250 horsepower configurations
- Supports up to 1000+ horsepower (jets purchased separately)
- Includes Plate, Gasket, Hardware, Jet Holders, and Jetting for up to 250 horsepower
|Delivery Style||Hi-Ram Plate|
|Included Jetting Horsepower||50, 100, 150, 200, 250|
|Plate Flange||Holley Hi-Ram|
|Plate Height||1/2 inch|
|Product Type||Injector Plate|
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.