Ford Coyote Swap Oil Pan
1979-2004 Mustang 5.0L Coyote engine swap
$314.96 Your Price
Starting at $28 a month with Learn More
- Low-profile front pan geometry permits Coyote engine installation on stock 1984-2004 Mustang K-members (1984-1995 K-members require the use of specific proprietary design Hooker Blackheart engine mounting brackets).
- Also fits specific aftermarket K-members from AJE, Team Z, Maximum Motorsports, and UPR.
- Maintains oil capacity of stock Mustang Coyote oil pan (8 qt. nominal) to ensure adequate oil supply in all street performance and factory-stock type racing applications.
- Installs using stock Coyote engine gasket/baffle assembly to provide factory-like sealing and baffling/windage characteristics.
- The design includes a bung on the left side of the sump for the stock Mustang Coyote oil level sensor.
- Proprietary design pick-up tube/O-ring and lower sump baffle plate are included.
- Equipped with -10 O-ring boss (ORB) port bung at front of pan for easy connection of turbo drain plumbing (fitting and/or plug is user-supplied as needed).
- 100% quality hand-welded construction for strength, longevity and good looks.
- Zinc plated finish provides corrosion resistance on the inside and outside of the pan.
- Fitment compatible with Hooker Blackheart and other brand Coyote swap headers for 1979-2004 Mustangs.
|Finish||Gold Zinc Finish|
|Oil Pan Capacity||8.0 Quarts|
|Oil Pan Type||Fabricated|
|Product Type||Oil Pan Kit|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.