- Rated at 250 psi and 250° F. continuous service
- Machined from aluminum alloy and anodized
- Available in all common AN 37° flare configurations and, as straight hose ends, with male NPT threads
- Hose and hose ends available in blue or black.
Super Stock™ hose is intended for use with Super Stock™ hose ends only.Earl's Super Stock hose ends are designed to be used with Earl's SUPER STOCK hose. They cannot be used with stainless steel braid protected or PTFE lined hose. On applications where the maximum temperature range is expected, compression of the Super Stock collar is required. No other Earl’s hose ends are intended for use with Super Stock™ hose.
- Easy Push-On Assembly
- Black or Blue Rubber Hose (Easy to Cut)
- Black & Blue Aluminum Anodized Hose Ends
- Rated at 250 PSI and 250 Degrees F
Note:In recent years various fuel manufacturers have added any number of new unpublished additives to their blends. It is therefore very difficult to know how the tube compound used in the inner liner of our Super-stock, Auto Flex and Perform-O-Flex or any other brand of elastomeric hose will react with a specific fuel. Because of the unknowns described above, we are unable to guarantee that the above listed hoses are the best possible products to use with any specific fuel. If in doubt use PTFE lined hose. Super Stock hose is not to be used with brake fluid. On applications where the maximum temperature range is expected, compression of the Super Stock collar is required.
Back To Top