Weiand 6-71 Supercharger Kit
Chevy Small Block (1955-86), 6-71 Street Supercharger 1/2" Pitch Drive Belt Satin Finish
$3,529.95 Your Price
Starting at $311 a month with Learn More
- New Vintage Styling!!!
- CNC machined case and rotors
- Matched gear sets for precise rotor alignment
- 100% tested
- 34 Tooth Lower Pulley
- 38 Tooth Upper Pulley
- 11% underdrive
|Engine||Chevrolet Small Block Gen I|
|Supercharger Drive Pulley||1/2 Inch Pitch|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
- Weiand 6-71 Supercharger Drive Belt 56 inch Length 1/2" Pitch$203.95Qty:
- 6-71/8-71 Supercharger Nose Drive Assembly 6 13/16" in. Long 2.25 in. Register 1/2" Pitch only satin Finish$719.95Qty:
- Supercharger Idler Pulley Bracket 1/2" Pitch Incl. Hardware For 6-71 SB Chevy$249.95Qty:
- Supercharger Idler Pulley Bracket For 6-71 Chevy SB Incl. Hardware Satin Finish 8MM Drive$249.95Qty:
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.