Weiand 174 Powercharger Kit - Polished
Small Block Ford (289-302) Engine - Polished Finish, 10-Rib Serpentine Belt
$3,014.96 Holleydays Price
- 6.00" Lower pulley
- 3.75" Top pulley
- PTFE rotors
- 10 Rib Pulley Drive
- 100% tested
- 25-40% Gain Over Stock
|Engine||Ford Small Block V8|
|Lower Pulley||6.00 inch|
|Supercharger Drive Pulley||10-Rib|
|Top Pulley||3.75 inch|
- PowerCharger Pulley 10-Rib 2.5 in. Dia. Upper$137.66Qty:
- Pro-Street Drive Pulley Upper 3.05 in 10 Rib$135.86Qty:
- Pro-Street Drive Pulley Upper 3.23 in 10 Rib$135.86Qty:
- Pro-Street Drive Pulley Upper 3.48 in 10 Rib$135.86Qty:
- 3 Bolt Harmonic Balancer Spacer Kit Service Part Ford 174$143.96Qty:
- PowerCharger Pulley 10-Rib 2.66 in. Dia. Upper$134.06Qty:
- 174 Ford PowerCharger Serpentine Belt Installation Kit w/Air Conditioning$81.77Qty:
- PowerCharger 174 Case & Rotor Assembly For 174 Supercharger Satin Finish Big Block Chevy$2,141.06Qty:
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.