DiabloSport inTune i3 Platinum
1996-2020 Ford Vehicles - Gas - Custom Tuning
$403.95 Your Price
Starting at $36 a month with Learn More
- Add Horsepower, Torque and Fuel Economy to your vehicle without even popping the hood!
- Featuring the latest generation ARM processor. The device's display has a higher resolution screen and an exceptionally responsive touch pad.
- DiabloSport's pre-loaded tunes are dyno and street tested to ensure optimal power and drivability gains. Basic installation, big power gains!
- Easy tune asks you for what octane gas you want to run, if you've changed your tire size, if you want to remove the speed limiter and more. It's the perfect way to drop a tune on your ride in minutes!
- Start off with DiabloSport's preset performance tunes and make changes that suit your performance needs. Adjust options like timing, fueling, idle, speed limiters, rev limiters, tire size, gear ratios and more.
- The i3 retrieves diagnostic data of how your vehicle's tune is performing. Export all of your data to a PC and play it back on DiabloSport's Data Viewer logging software.
- Regardless of whether you purchased an i3 for a Chrysler, Ford, or GM- you can buy an additional license to tune ANY vehicle supported by DiabloSport!
- Update your i3 software on virtually any computer- Mac, Windows, Linux. Update times are faster than ever, even large updates only take about 5 minutes.
- Holds up to 5 custom tunes. Use our worldwide network of CMR tuners to step above our canned tunes.
|5 Volt Data Logging Inputs||Yes|
|Accepts Custom Tunes From CMR||Yes|
|CARB (California) Compliant||Memo 1A|
|Check Clear DTCs||Yes|
|Color Touch Screen Display||Yes|
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s memorandum 1A. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and EPA Memorandum 1A. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.