- Color: White & Patina
- Horsepower: 280
- Drivetrain: RWD
Solid, Big Block Ford 390FE powered, C6 trans, 85,000 factory mileage. Currently all original with factory 2bbl carburetor and 2bbl intake. Car came with factory option front disc brakes, and A/C. It was originally purchased in Austin, Texas at "Roy Butler Lincoln-Mercury" at the corner of 45th St. & Lamar Blvd. Wagondyanne came into my possession in the spring of 2018 after I spotted it in a small, no-stoplight town about 45 minutes north of Austin and I believe it has spent its entire life in the central Texas. Currently just getting it running and trying to keep it alive. Overall no major issues.
4BBL Carburetor and 4bbl intake. Headers MSD Ignition Re-upholster and re-carpet Rust spot repair Burnouts
Wish List: Wagon
- 4 Barrel Fuel Injection Conversion - Self-Tuning Kit + Handheld EFI Monitor - Black Ceramic Finish
- Points conversion kit for 1957-74 with Ford Motorcraft V8 single point distributors. Note: Not designed to work with distributors utilizing a mechanical tach drive!
- 0-15 PSI Comes complete with clamps for a fast, easy installation.
- 1/4"-20 Air cleaner stud 5-3/4" long, 5/16"-18 to 1/4"-20 adapter, 1/4"-20 Wing Nut
- 670 CFM Brawler Diecast Carburetor Vacuum Secondary / Electric Choke-4150