- Color: Do Blue
- Horsepower: 550
- Drivetrain: RWD
1999 Pontiac Firebird Formula (Was)5.7 LS1(Now) 6.0 LS2 Headers with 3 in Stainless Exhaust dumps before rear wheels 80 lb Injectors from HP Injectors (Lifetime warranty). ARP Bolts and Studs thought out. Has aftermarket upper and lower panhard bars Frame supports Torque arm Front tubular a-arms With coilovers Holley Mods listed below.
6.0 LS2 upgrade08/16/2020
Well after the starter issue I made a decision to go bigger. So I found a 6.0 shortblock. And the fun begins ?more updates to follow.
Well when it comes to luck I have none. Went to start the car and heard a clank and then nothing. Looked under the car and there hang my starter. It twisted off the outer bolt hole of the alluminum block.Here is the aftermath.
I recently tried to add a 300 PSI transducer and well setup in the Terminator went well the physical install i had issues. I broke the case of the transmission while installing the transducer causing well big problems and a New transmission. I starte...
It Runs the BEAST is alive05/22/2020
After a few long hours on the phone with the great people at Holley It is now running and idleing great now it is time for some test pulls. It sounds so good this intake was well worth it.
Dual plenum intake lessons05/16/2020
Well for some reason I decided to get the Holley dual plenum intake for efi here are a few problems that I had to deal with.1. IAC there are several ways to go on this. Holley makes a remote IAC solution. I purchased this as I was going to use a remo...
New dash install05/16/2020
It took some thinking on how to mount th 6.8 pro dash.I also added a USB plug extension in the dash to make firmware updates easier and global cfgs as well.
It is finally installed05/16/2020
It is finally installed getting closer every day.
I have had my eye on the new dual plenum intake components from Holley. So this week I purchased the intake remote iac and the new 6.86 pro dash to the already installed Terminator X Max. Pictures Soon
- GM LS 24x Crank, 1x Cam - LS1/LS6 Engines - 4L60E/4L80E Transmission Control, No Laptop Required, 3.5" Touchscreen Included
- Fabricated "Dual Plenum" Intake Manifold Throttle linkage kit 102mm Throttle Body opening for GM LS engines - Black Finish
- Sniper EFI "Dual Plenum" Intake Manifold 102mm throttle body bore for GM LS1/2/6 engines (Includes installation kit, and fuel rail kit) Black Finish
Faster Faster Faster. Who knows?
Wish List: 1999 Firebird
- Cast Aluminum LS Valve Covers with Coil-Mounting Base & Integrated Coil Cover
- Standard Height LS Dry Sump Valve Covers without Oil Fill, Cast Aluminum - Satin Black Finish