- Color: Aztec Bronze
- Drivetrain: RWD
Purchased in 1986 . Cheap $600.00 for a small block ,bucket seat , A/C car with a 12 bolt rear. This project is under construction since. With technology forever changing so is my ambition to keep the car current. The biggest change last year was converting from carburetor to HOLLEY EFI. This conversion was the most satisfying accomplishment yet . Over the 33 years of ownership there is nothing mechanical or superficial that has not been changed and or upgraded.
Currently assembling a new HOLLEY EFI gauge package to replace the current dated old school gauges.
Wish List: 1966 EFI conversion
- For use on Chevy 366-454, Socket, Red jacket.
- Protect your spark plug boots with this double layered fiberglass boot guard. It takes the heat and abrasion instead of the boot. The material expands and stretches over irregular surfaces and is easy to install.
- For use with Chevy 366-454 with HEI Cap, Red jacket
- Black Die Cast Fuel Regulator, 60 PSI
- Set includes terminals for engines with early type (socket) and late type (HEI "spark plug top") distributor caps. Multi-angle boots and terminals factory installed on one end. Supplied with two 56", two 50", two 48" and three 32" wires.
- Replacement distributor cap for popular Chevy, Ford and Chrysler MSD distributors. This cap will also fit original GM points distributors.