- Color: Black
- Horsepower: 230
- Drivetrain: RWD
This is my 76 K10. The truck was handed down to me from my grandfather, who got it from my dad. They bought it up in New Hampshire brought to Connecticut and that's where it stayed until 2014 when I got it. I drove it in Mass during college and now it resides with me in Alabama. For a while I was contemplating whether not to keep it stock and restore it or to customize it and do what I want with it. Now I chose to do what I with it because it's my truck and I want to enjoy it lol. I haven't done much to it, but some big things are in the works for this year and I'm excited to start driving it again. I got into an accident with it in January of 2018 and I was kicked off my insurance due to it. This year it's getting insurance and some Go fast parts!
- 16 X 4” Chrome Drop-Base Air Cleaner for 4150 series carburetors with 5-1/8” dia. neck
Oh god where to start! EFI for sure, stainless steel braided lines all around, electric rad fans, top end kit, and maybe some small stuff as well as restoring the interior. I want it to make about 400 Horsepower but because it's so heavy I'm afraid 400 won't really feel like 400 so I might adjust it once I get there but for now that's my plan.
Wish List: Truck Parts (1976)
- Conventional Trick Shift ATF for Non Electronically-Controlled Automatic Transmission
- Fits 1955-1991 Small Block Chevrolet 265-400 except Corvette and 1980-1995 90 Degree 229-262 V6.
- Temperature Controlled Cooling Fan Harness & Relay Kit with 185 degree temperature switch. 30 Amp Relay and Circuit Breaker.
- Fits 1960-1986 Chevrolet 262-400 Gen I Small Block
- Frostbite 2-Row Aluminum Radiator plus Economy Series 2 x 14" Fan/Shroud package for 63-77 General Motors L6/V8 vehicles (equipped with 17" tall Core)
- 2-Row, 1963-1990 General Motors L6/V8 engines (equipped with 28-1/4" wide core) fitment years by brand include 67-90 Chevrolet, 67-81 Pontiac, 66-90 Oldsmobile, 72-80 GMC, 63-90 Buick, and 65-82 Cadillac vehicles
(Please review applications fitment tab for specific model fitment by year)
- This custom fit extreme heat ceramic boot spark plug wire set fits Chevy/GMC V8 HEI applications 75-86.