- Color: Black
- Horsepower: 340
- Drivetrain: RWD
My father bought this truck new in 1998. We’ve done some work over the years and this is the almost finished project Still have to replace wheels and front bumper Just waiting for extra money to do so My father passed in May 2018 and iv been slowly getting things finished up and some other stuff done New paint job done 12/2018. Ht383E gm engine to replace 305 that was in there Reprogram computer for the engine upgrade but mostly all work done on the trucks looks
- Spark Plug Wire Set - Extreme 9000 Black Ceramic Boot - Chevy / GMC Trucks 5.0/5.7L Vortec V8 1996-2000This custom fit extreme heat black ceramic spark plug wire set fits Chevy / GMC Vortec V8 5.0/5.7L 1996-2000.
- Direct drop in to replace the old plastic style distributor for GM Vortec engine vehicles.
- This ACCEL GM HEI remote mount ignition coil is compatible with late model computer controlled remote mount HEI systems.
- 1996-1999 Chevrolet Silverado, GMC Sierra 1500 with 5.7L engine. (See applications below)
- 1996-2000 Chevrolet / GMC Pickup, Tahoe, Suburban, Yukon, 1/2 Ton, 3/4 Ton, 5.7L, Catalytic Converter, Direct-Fit, 49-State, Stainless Steel.
- Fits GM LS Series Engines
- Hooker, Hi-Temperature Material, Round Ports
Having roller rockers done and possibly some other engine work New front bumper. Old one developed hazy look New wheels and tires A pillar gauge pod and digital gauges Clean and paint frame and underside of truck with rust killer and truck bed coating