Double Platinum Shorty Spark Plug
14mm Thread, .708 in Reach, Tapered Seat - Single
$16.42 Your Price
- Double Platinum Electrode for long life
- Shorty Spark Plugs For Tubular Exhaust Headers
- Eliminates Dimpling Headers For Added Clearance
- Improves Spark Plug Access To Fit Socket Or Wrench
- Shorter Overall Plug Length Vs. OE Style Plug
- Projected Tip
- Helps Eliminate Burned Spark Plug Boots
- Shorty Header Spark Plug
- Machine rolled 14mm threads protect your valuable cylinder heads
|Product Type||Spark Plug|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day Warranty|
- GM Opti-Spark II Distributor has a high dielectric strength cap with brass contacts. The cap is sealed to eliminate corrosion. Fits 1994-97 GM V8 5.7L LT1/LT4 with PIN drive.$322.95Qty:
- GM Opti-Spark I Distributor has a high dielectric strength cap with brass contacts. The cap is sealed to eliminate corrosion. Fits GM LT1 1992-Early 1994 w/Spline Drive$311.95Qty:
- This custom fit extreme heat ceramic boot spark plug wire set fits Chevy Camaro / Pontiac Firebird GM F-body 5.7L 1993-1997, LT1/LT4.$151.95Qty:
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.