- Color: Black
- Horsepower: 666
- Drivetrain: RWD
1964 Ford Falcon Sprint, original black on black bucket seat 4-speed car.
mods and future plans08/27/2019
The original 260ci V8 has been replaced with a mildly built 302 with a full Holley EFI HP & is backed by a 4-speed top loader and a 9" Ford rear end with 325 gears. The front suspension has been upgraded to a full Ridetech Tru-turn unit & all...
High Ram install10/21/2019
This video outlines the high ram install on my Falcon. Most noticeable improvement is in the seat of my pants and the fact that it now breaks the tires loose at will through 2nd gear! Really nice upgrade & I was able to fit it all under the stock...
- Fits 1964-1995 Ford 289-351W and 1970-1972 351C,351M,400.
- Black Satin Anodized Finish.
- To cover all your bases, these wire sets are supplied with both the boot and terminals that fit older, socket style distributor caps, as well as the ones for spark plug-style terminals. Supplied with two 56”, two 50”, two 48” and three 32” wires.
T5 transmission swap. Mustang leather seat swap out of a 2012 GT (In process). Break stuff. Fix stuff. Door dings, Paint hood with Krylon to match driver fender. Wear out tires. Replace with better tires.
Wish List: Falcon
- Fits Holley 4150 and Carter AFB (late), Injector Plate not included, includes Black 10 lb Bottle
- Patented & EPA approved Complete Engine, Fuel and Exhaust System Cleaner Reduces Emissions and Improves Overall Engine Performance for Gasoline Engines 16oz. Gasoline Engines Formula Twin-Pack