- Color: Brown
- Horsepower: 380
- Drivetrain: RWD
Was a budget drag car with 6 broken pistons due to the rings not being gaped right. It had several fire wall modifications, that have been rectified. For the year, not much rust. Miraculously it has working brake lights, but it does have plenty of redneck ground wires.
Put the rebuilt 383 and TH350 back in, rebuild the suspension, and paint it. Make it into a daily driver.
Wish List: Camaro Parts
- Street Warrior™ Intake Manifold non/EGR 262ci-400ci, 1955-1986 Cylinder Heads
- Lakewood Traction Bars - Street/Strip - 1970-1/2 - 1981 Camaro / Firebird - Black Powdercoated SteelThese Lakewood street/strip traction bars are manufactured from powder-coated steel and fit GM F-body.
- Vintage–style finned, die-cast aluminum, Center Bolt Valve Covers for Small Block Chevy with Emissions Provisions - Natural Finish
- Long Tube Headers for 1975-1981 Camaro, 1975-1989 Chevrolet Full Size, 1975-1987 Chevelle/El Camino, 1975-1988 Monte Carlo, 1975-1979 Nova, 1978-1981 Pontiac Firebird/Trans Am, 1977-1987 Pontiac Phoenix/Ventura/Grand Prix, and 1978-1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass/442, 265-400ci Small Block Chevrolet, 1.625" Primary Tube x 3.0" O.D. Collector.
- Hood pin kit with torsion style clips, lanyard cables, and scuff plates.
- This ACCEL HEI in-cap has a maximum voltage of 45,000V. Typical HEI applications include Chevrolet 90 degree V6 & most V8, Cadillac V8.