- Color: Black/Red
- Horsepower: 321
- Drivetrain: RWD
I’ve been dreaming of fixing this car for 14 years. Now I am in the process of rebuilding it as it had sat for over 30 years.. Maybe I can get a sponsor? Lol
The Resurrection of the Black Widow12/22/2020
My dad bought this car in 1983 and drove it until 1988 when he started having cooling issues. He tried to work on it but got married and had me in 1995. In 2002, when I was 7 years old, he sold it to pay for my medical bills. I had 3 life threatening...
I am replacing floor panels and will hopefully be able to bore out the engine block if it isn’t too damaged. I will be repainting it with the original paint job. Eventually I hope to be able to modernize it a little bit with A/C, Bluetooth radio and electronics, disk brakes, add a second carburetor, and new suspension
Wish List: ‘69 Cougar
- 1964-1973 Mustang/Cougar, 1966-1973 Falcon/Fairlane/Torino/ Ranchero/Cyclone/Montego, 1970-1974 Maverick, 1966-1969 Comet: 255-302W, 67-73 Mustang/Fairlane/Cougar: 351W, Tube Size 1-5/8" O.D. x 28", Collector Size 3" O.D., Collector Length 8", Port Shape: Same As Port; Titanium Ceramic Coated
- Fits GM/Ford/AMC, Chrysler Slant 6 and 1979-1989 Mopar 318, 360 V8
- The terminals are covered in black boots that protect the conductor from engine heat to ensure spark delivery.
- High Torque starter for Ford small block engines with 3/4" depth ring gear. Fits bell housing/engine block plates with a 4.084" I.D. starter registry hole. 289 - 351W engines.
- Fits 1961-1985 Ford Single V-Belt