SPORTSMAN DATA LOGGER
The Sportsman Data Logger records Engine and Driveshaft RPM, Battery Voltage, 2 G-meters and up to six V-Net channels.
$915.95 Your Price
Starting at $81 a month with Learn More
- Channels: 21 Total - 8 EGT - 6 V-Net (expandable to 12)
- Sample Rate: up to 100 frames per second, to capture every channel for in-depth analysis.
- Memory: included SD Card, for quick and easy file transfer to a computer.
- Internal Sensors: Engine RPM, Driveshaft RPM, Battery Voltage, Start Record Button, 2 Axis G Meter, 12 Volt Event
- Weight: .65 lbs
|Product Type||Data Loggers|
|Upgrades||4 Ch Upgrade 610-UG-SPRT4|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
In The Box
In The Box
- Sportsman data logger
- Driveshaft speed sensor and bracket
- USB programming cable
- Racepak Datalink II software
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.