SPORTSMAN DATA LOGGER
The Sportsman data acquisition system is designed to meet all of the needs of the sportsman drag racer, including their budget. This compact recorder provides up to 25 channels of data. Comes with DataLink Software.
$962.95 Your Price
Starting at $85 a month with Learn More
- Channels: 25 Total - 7 Internal - 8 EGT channels (Sensors sold separate), and 4 shock channels (Sensors sold separate). 6 V-Net (Expandable)
- Sample Rate: up to 100 frames per second, to capture every channel for in-depth analysis.
- Memory: included SD Card, for quick and easy file transfer to a computer.
- Internal Sensors: Engine RPM, Driveshaft RPM, Battery Voltage, Start Record Button, 2 Axis G Meter, 12 Volt Event
- Weight: .65 lbs
|Operating Voltage||12-18 volts|
|Product Type||Data Loggers|
|Start Record Method||Momentary Button|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
In The Box
In The Box
- Sportsman data logger
- Driveshaft speed sensor and bracket
- USB programming cable
- Racepak Datalink II software
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.