Avenger EFI ECU and Handheld Tuner (service part)
Avenger EFI ECU and Handheld Tuner
Not Available Online
- This is a service replacement part for the Holley Avenger EFI system that includes the ECU & handheld tuner only.
- Please see the following Avenger systems for full feature descriptions:
- Avenger EFI 2bbl Throttle Body Fuel Injection System - 550-200
- Avenger EFI Multi-Point Fuel Injection Systems - 550-811 (early to late heads), 550-816 (Vortec heads), 550-831 (rectangular port heads), & 550-836 (oval port heads)
- Avenger EFI Stealth Ram(tm) Systems - 550-821 (early to late heads), 550-822 (early to late heads - polished), 550-826 (Vortec heads), & 550-827 (Vortec heads - polished)
|Product Type||Hand Held Programmer|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.