Earls Temp-A-Cure Oil Cooler - Black - 13 Rows - Extra-Wide Cooler -10 O-Ring Boss Female Ports
13 Row Oil Cooler Core Black
Not Available Online
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. using the latest vacuum brazing technology.
- Internal turbulator plates increase both thermal efficiency and mechanical strength resulting in the most efficient, smallest practical package.
- Manufactured in Aluminum for the fastest possible heat transfer.
- Inlet and outlet fittings O-ring female bosses -10 AN port ( 7/8-14)
- Designed for wide ranges of oils and oil flows with air speeds encountered in motorsports and highway use.
- Available in three widths, Narrow, Wide , Extra Wide.
- Every cooler is pressure checked to 175 psi.
- Engineering samples are burst tested to 350 psi.
|Engine Oil Cooler|
|Body Width (Overall)||15.250"|
|Construction||Stacked Plate - Brazed|
|Cooler Fittings Included||No|
|Port Size||7/8-14 Female (-10 O-Ring Boss)|
|Product Type||Oil Cooler|
|Temperature Range||-40° F to 302° F|
|Width Between Tanks||11.000"|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.