Sniper EFI Low-Profile Sheet Metal Fabricated Intake Manifold
Hi-Ram Sheet Metal Fabricated Intake Manifold LS1/LS2/LS6 92mm Throttle Body opening + Fuel Rail Kit Silver with Sniper logo -Low Profile
This intake manifold has been discontinued and replaced by Part #820101-1
Not Available Online
- Low Profile Design (overall 1.875” shorter) allows fitment under stock hoods on Corvette, Camaro, Firebird, GTO, and others where hood clearance is at a minimum
- Shortened runners allow for compact design. Overall plenum volume maintained by increasing the overall width of the plenum and increasing the overall dimensions of the runner.
- 3mm (1/8") thick T6061 Sheet Aluminum construction, strong and durable even under high horsepower and boosted conditions
- Available in 92mm and 102mm bore Throttle Body Openings
- 100% TIG welded
- Intakes include 3/8" Fuel rail kits with -8AN fittings and crossover braided line capable of supporting 750+ horsepower (laser engraved Sniper logo)
- Runner lengths with tapered top on EFI intakes designed to increase velocity and more evenly distribute airflow to all 8 cylinders
|Brand||Holley Sniper EFI|
|Front Height||6.392 inch|
|Product Type||Intake Manifold|
|Rear Height||5.684 inch|
|RPM Power Band||1800-7000 RPM|
|Runner Length||4.527" (115mm)|
|Vacuum Ports||(3) 1/8"-28BSPT & (1) 1/4"-19BSPT|
- Fuel Rail Kit with Holley Sniper EFI logo for GM LS1/LS2/LS6 Sniper fabricated intake manifolds$116.95Qty:
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.