Lakewood Bellhousing - GM
1984-1992 Camaro and Firebird with Borg Warner T5, T10, Muncie, and Tremec TKO transmissions, SFI Certified
$664.95 Holleydays Price
Starting at $59 a month with Learn More
- For 1984-1992 Camaro And Firebird Chassis
- Designed for use with Factory Hydraulic Clutch Linkage and Pull Cable with External Slave Cylinder
- S.F.I. 6.1 Approved
- Fits 153 And 168 Tooth Flywheel
- Bellhousing is 6.45 inches Deep
- Block Plate And Grade 8 Hardware Included
- Hydro-formed Designed Bellhousing is Roto-brated After Welding
- Red Powder Coated Finish
|Clutch Operation||Mechanical Fork with External Slave|
|Engine||Chevy Big Block V8|
|Chevy Small Block V8|
|Flywheel||153 or 168|
|Trans. Bore Diameter||4.685|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.