Hays Diesel 650 Clutch Kit
1994-98 Ford F250 & F350 7.3L Diesel, 13" diameter, 10-spline
$353.95 Suggested Retail
$317.95 Your Price
$317.95 Your Price
Estimated shipping date: 04/02/2019
Email Me When Available
Add to Wish List
Starting at $28 a month with Learn More
The Hays Diesel 650 clutch kits are an excellent upgrade from your stock clutch and designed handle Diesel engines with up to 650 ft. lbs. torque. It is a great clutch where drivability is the most important factor along with a stock pedal feel. Kit features a matched pressure plate and a heavy duty, high torque steel back clutch disc. This riveted clutch disc with advanced steel back friction material provides additional clamping force and superior strength. A reinforced steel backing allows for better heat dissipation delivering extended wear and quick recovery. The steel back facings are riveted to a marcel fin disc design which allows for smooth and positive engagement for street, towing, or heavy hauling applications. It offers up to 30% greater clamping force than a stock clutch allowing you to put more power to the ground and top quality materials allow for smooth, no-chatter engagement. Remember, Run with the Winners---Run with Hays!
- Excellent replacement for stock clutch for torque levels up to 650 lbs. ft.
- For use with 1-piece replacement flywheels
- Great drivability along with stock pedal feel
- Upgraded clutch materials offers up to 30% more clamping pressure than stock OE clutch
- Features a matched pressure plate and a heavy duty, high torque steel back clutch disc
- Smooth, chatter-free operation using top quality organic composite friction surface material
- Riveted clutch disc with advanced steel back friction material provides additional clamping force and superior strength
- Kits come complete with pressure plate, clutch disc, throwout bearing, alignment tool, and instructions
|Alignment Tool Included||Yes|
|Disc Style||Spring Hub|
|Input Shaft Diameter||1-1/4 in.|
|Pressure Plate Style||Diaphram|
|Product Type||Clutch Kits|
|Throwout Bearing Included||Yes|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day Warranty|
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.