Hays Diesel 650 Clutch Kit
1994-98 Ford F250 & F350 7.3L Diesel, 13" diameter, 10-spline
$344.95 Suggested Retail
$309.95 Your Price
$309.95 Your Price
The Hays Diesel 650 clutch kits are an excellent upgrade from your stock clutch and designed handle Diesel engines with up to 650 ft. lbs. torque. It is a great clutch where drivability is the most important factor along with a stock pedal feel. Kit features a matched pressure plate and a heavy duty, high torque steel back clutch disc. This riveted clutch disc with advanced steel back friction material provides additional clamping force and superior strength. A reinforced steel backing allows for better heat dissipation delivering extended wear and quick recovery. The steel back facings are riveted to a marcel fin disc design which allows for smooth and positive engagement for street, towing, or heavy hauling applications. It offers up to 30% greater clamping force than a stock clutch allowing you to put more power to the ground and top quality materials allow for smooth, no-chatter engagement. Remember, Run with the Winners---Run with Hays!
- Excellent replacement for stock clutch for torque levels up to 650 lbs. ft.
- Great drivability along with stock pedal feel
- Upgraded clutch materials offers up to 30% more clamping pressure than stock OE clutch
- Features a matched pressure plate and a heavy duty, high torque steel back clutch disc
- Smooth, chatter-free operation using top quality organic composite friction surface material
- Riveted clutch disc with advanced steel back friction material provides additional clamping force and superior strength
- Kits come complete with pressure plate, clutch disc, throwout bearing, alignment tool, and instructions
|Alignment Tool Included||Yes|
|Disc Style||Spring Hub|
|Input Shaft Diameter||1-1/8 in.|
|Pressure Plate Style||Diaphram|
|Product Type||Clutch Kits|
|Throwout Bearing Included||Yes|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day Warranty|
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.