Hurst Tunnel Patch 1968-1972 GM A-Bodies
For Tremec TKO 5-speed transmission conversions.
$102.95 Your Price
- Designed to be Used with Hurst Part #67510020 Cross-member
- Compatible with Bench, Buckets and Factory Consoles
- Specifically Fitted for Factory Automatic Floor Pan
- Pre-formed for Fab-fit for Many GM A-body Cars
- Shifter Hole Lines up with Factory Consoles
- Can be Trimmed for Factory Manual Cars
- Heavy 18-gauge Cold Rolled Steel
- Ready to Weld
|California Proposition 65 Chemical Name||Chromium (hexavalent compounds)|
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
|Item Grade||High Performance|
|Material||1018 CRS, 18 Gauge|
|Product Type||Floor Pan Patch Panel|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.