Dinan Big Turbo - 2012-2018 BMW 335i/435i/M2/M235i
N55 Engine Platform - Electronic Wastegate
$1,699.95 Your Price
Starting at $150 a month with Learn More
- Fully cast turbo that is manufactured to Dinan specifications with an upgraded thrust system thereby avoiding lengthy turnaround times caused by a core exchange program.
- Larger billet compressor/impeller wheel that allows ~30% greater flow over stock which then enables additional boost to be realized while retaining efficiency.
- Turbo assembly is compatible with electric wastegate vehicles only.
- Peak power (M2): 446 HP @ 6500 RPM and 458 LB-FTs @ 4500 RPM with max gains of 101 HP @ 6500 RPM and 86 LB-FTs @ 4500 RPM when coupled with other Dinan Performance upgrades.
- Peak power (M235i): 445 HP @ 6000 RPM and 455 LB-FTs @ 3000 RPM and a max gain of 128 HP @ 6000 RPM and 113 LB-FTs @ 6000 RPM when coupled with other Dinan Performance upgrades.
- Peak power (335i/435i): 448 HP @ 6500 RPM and 417 LB-FTs @ 3000 RPM and a max gain of 152 HP @ 6500 RPM and 123 LB-FTs @ 6500 RPM when coupled with other Dinan Performance upgrades.
- Dinan Installation instructions detail a procedure which is quicker than BMW's turbo replacement procedure saving the end-user money and time at the shop (Applicable to RWD vehicles only).
- Includes o-rings and gaskets needed for complete installation on a RWD vehicle only. If installing on an xDrive vehicle Dinan P/N D313-0117 is required for additional installation hardware.
- Factory matching new car warranty (4yr/50k) when run in Dinan specification.
- 50 State Emissions legal; CARB EO # D-176-49.
|Dinan Point Value||2|
|Labor Time (Hours)||11.5|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.