Flowtech Mid-Length Header - Painted
82-91 Camaro, 78-87 Chevelle, 78/87 Olds Cutlass/442, 78-87 Buick Regal: 283-400 SBC, Primary Tube 1.5" O.D., Collector Size 2.5" O.D., w/Oxygen Sensor Fitting
Free Shipping on orders over $100*
- Tuned-length primary tubes for street performance
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 16 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-formed Power Plenum collector for low back pressure
- Sturdy, leak-tested O-Ring port seals
- Engineered for a precision fit
- Designed for easy, trouble-free installation
- Includes all mounting hardware and premium gaskets
- Also available with A.I.R. injection manifold welded in place - P/N 11102SFLT - not available on ceramic coated headers.
- Shorty style header, will also work on catalytic converter equipped vehicles. Head pipe fabrication required
|Collector Diameter||2-1/2 inch|
|Header Finish||Black Paint|
|Header Style||Mid Length|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-1/2 inch|
|Tube Material||Mild Steel|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.