Flowtech Long Tube Header W/Air Fittings - Painted
66-87 Chevy/GMC 1/2 & 3/4 & 1-Ton 2WD & 4WD, 88-91 Chevy/GMC 1-Ton Crew Cab, 2WD & 4WD, 67-87 Blazer/Jimmy 2WD, 66-72 Blazer/Jimmy K5/Suburban 4WD, 73-91 Blazer/Jimmy K5/Suburban 2WD & 4WD: 283-400, Tube Size 1.5", Collector Size 3" w/ Air Tubes
$285.26 Holleydays Price
Starting at $26 a month with Learn More
- Fuel Economy From The Engine
- Leak Test For Max Performance
- Mandrel-Formed Power Plenum
- Leakproof O-Ringed Port Seals
- Include All Mounting Hardware
- Construced of .049 cold roll flash mild steel tubing
- Precision engineered for fit, performance and economy
- Works with factory power steering and power brakes
- With Air Tubes
|Collector Diameter||3 inch|
|Header Finish||Black Paint|
|Header Style||Long Tube|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-1/2 inch|
|Tube Material||Mild Steel|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.