Flowtech Lakester Headers - Chrome Finish
Small Block Chevy Lakester Header; 1-5/8" Primaries, 3/8" Header Flange; Chrome Finish
$536.95 Your Price
Starting at $48 a month with Learn More
- Perfect header for vintage lake-style rods. Taken from the classic Lakester rods from the early dry lake and Bonneville speed racers
- High flow, mandrel-bent tubes provide consistent tubing diameters for smooth flow and increased exhaust velocity
- Heavy duty tubing and high quality welds for increased strength and durability
- Smooth transition, 1-5/8” diameter primary tubes are used for increased exhaust flow increasing performance, improving throttle response and broadening the torque curve
- Long transition velocity collector connects to an undercar exhaust or the block off plate can be removed for maximum sound output
- TIG-welded, machined 3/8” header flange for a leak-free seal and maximum strength
- Premium aluminum header gaskets and installation hardware included
- Show quality chrome finish for maximum visual impact
|Collector Diameter||3 inch|
|Flange Size||3/8 Inch|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-5/8 inch|
|Tube Material||Mild Steel|
- Flowtech, Dead Soft Layered Aluminum Material, Round Ports$55.66Qty:
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.