Hooker Super Competition Long Tube Header - Ceramic Coated
67-69 Camaro, 68-75 Nova: 396-502 Tube 1.875" O.D. x 33", Collector Size: 3.5" O.D., Collector Length 10", Port Shape: Same As Port
$797.29 Holleydays Price
Starting at $71 a month with Learn More
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- 5/16” machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Industry’s best welds for durability
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- Designed for optimal performance
|Collector Diameter||3-1/2 inch|
|Header Finish||Silver Metallic Ceramic|
|Header Style||Long Tube|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-7/8 inch|
|Tube Material||Mild Steel|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.