Hooker Block Hugger Header - Stainless
Super Competition GM LS-1,Tube Size 1.625", Collector Size 2.5", Port Shape: Round; 304 Stainless Steel Natural Finish
$1,084.95 Your Price
Starting at $96 a month with Learn More
- This is also evident during kickdown passing from 2nd to 3rd gear or whenaccelerating part throttle on to a freeway on ramp
- 1 5/8” Mandrel-bent, tuned-length primaries for decreased backpressure and increased exhaust velocity improving HP, torque, & throttle response
- 2.5” Collector at 3-bolt flange for easy exhaustinstallation
- 3/8” thick machined head flanges for perfectsealing surface
- Lightweight 18 gauge mild steel tubing forstrength and reliability
- Tight-tuck tube design for fit with narrow street rod frames
- Collector exit is parallel with oil pan for maximum ground clearance
- Collectors are positioned for maximum starter and engine mount clearance
- Industry’s best welds for durability
- Includes all necessary hardware & gaskets for a simple installation.
- Strong torque multiplication in an engine''s street operation range is from idle (800 RPM) to around 3,500 RPM
- Hooker’s high style design is tuned for low & midrange street performance
|Collector Diameter||2-1/2 inch|
|Header Style||Block Hugger|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-5/8 inch|
|Tube Material||304 Stainless Steel|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.