Hooker Competition Long Tube Header - Stainless
92-96 Blazer/Suburban/Jimmy/Carryall/Yukon/1-Ton Crew Cab (2-WD), 88-98 1500, 2500 & 3500 Truck (2WD & 4WD), 92-96 Blazer/Jimmy/Yukon/tahoe 2 DR. (4WD): 265-400, Tube Size 1.625" x 31" O.D., Collector Size 2.5" O.D., Collector Length 8", Port Shape: Same 304 Stainless Steel Construction
Free Shipping on orders over $100*
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- Designed for easy, trouble-free fit
- Industry’s best welds for durability
- 5/16” machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- Light weight & sturdy 16-gauge tubing
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Tuned-length primary tubes for street performance
- Works with factory power steering, power brakes and air conditioning
|Collector Diameter||2-1/2 inch|
|Header Style||Long Tube|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-5/8 inch|
|Tube Material||304 Stainless Steel|
The use of header wraps can cause the header tubes to crack or rust due to excessive heat and moisture build-up. Hooker does not recommend the use of header wraps as this will void the warranty.
NOTE: This header is equipped with a fitting to accept an oxygen sensor. Should you choose to install an O2 sensor, completion of the hole bore through the tube wall must be performed by a drill and/or air powered rotary file. Hooker long tube headers do not come with header reducers.
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.