Flowtech Block Hugger Header - Ceramic Coated
265-400 SBC, Tube Size 1.625", Collector Size 2.5"
$317.66 Holleydays Price
Starting at $28 a month with Learn More
- Computer-controlled mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Sturdy 16 gauge tubing
- Tight-tuck design for narrow frame rails
- Easy installation - can be used with stock motor mounts
- Precision die-cut exhaust port flanges
- Engineered and tested for a leak-proof seal
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
|Collector Diameter||2-1/2 inch|
|Header Finish||Silver Metallic Ceramic|
|Header Style||Block Hugger|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-5/8 inch|
|Tube Material||Mild Steel|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.