Flowtech Mid-Length Header - Ceramic Coated
67-81 Camaro, 68-87 Chevelle, 68-79 Nova, 70-87 Monte Carlo, 71-91 Mid Length Size, 78-87 Olds Cutlass&442: 283-400, Primary Tube Size 1.5", Collector Size 2.5"
$309.56 Holleydays Price
Starting at $28 a month with Learn More
- Tuned-length primary tubes for street performance
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 16 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-formed Power Plenum collector for low back pressure
- Sturdy, leak-tested O-Ring port seals
- Engineered for a precision fit
- Designed for easy, trouble-free installation
- Includes all mounting hardware and premium gaskets
- Shorty style header, will also work on catalytic converter equipped vehicles. Head pipe fabrication required
|Collector Diameter||2-1/2 inch|
|Header Finish||Silver Metallic Ceramic|
|Header Style||Mid Length|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-1/2 inch|
|Tube Material||Mild Steel|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.