Flowtech Long Tube LS Swap Headers – Ceramic Coated
1982-93 S-10 LS Swap; Primary Tube Diameter 1-3/4”, Collector Diameter 3”
$449.96 Holleydays Price
Starting at $40 a month with Learn More
- For GM LS engine swaps into 82-93 S-10 2WD vehicles
- 1-3/4” mandrel bent primary tubes and long transition 3” collectors for increased exhaust velocity
- 3/8” thick header flanges for strength and maximum sealing surface
- Available in painted or ceramic coated mild steel, natural 304 or 409 stainless steel, and polished 304 stainless steel
- Gaskets and hardware included
|Collector Diameter||3 inch|
|Header Finish||Silver Metallic Ceramic|
|Header Style||Long Tube|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-3/4 inch|
|Tube Material||Mild Steel|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.