Hooker Super Competition Full Length Header - Painted
64-70 Mustang/Cougar: 351W, Full Length Tube Size 1.75" x 32", Collector Size 3", Collector Length 8", Port Shape: Same as Port
Free Shipping on orders over $100*
- Designed for optimal performance
- Industry’s best welds for durability
- 5/16” machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
Hooker has a complete line of engine swap headers, front frame mounts and transmission mounts for popular engine swaps. Available for Chevy, Chrysler & Ford small block and big block engines. Hooker swap headers and mounts are designed to provide an exact fit when used together. Hooker swap headers add the extra horsepower and torque the serious enthusiast demands. Hooker Headers are the best single improvement you can make.
|Collector Diameter||3 inch|
|Header Finish||Black Paint|
|Header Style||Long Tube|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-3/4 inch|
|Tube Material||Mild Steel|
Breaking in an engine with ceramic coated headers WILL result in damage to the coating and will VOID all warranties. Ceramic coated headers require several heat cycles to fully cure before they will withstand extreme heat. Hooker recommends using cast iron exhaust manifolds or old headers to break in new engines to avoid coating damage. Please call Hooker tech service at 270-781-9741 for additional information regarding ceramic coated exhaust products. The use of header wraps can cause the header tubes to crack or rust due to excessive heat and moisture build-up. Hooker does not recommend the use of header wraps as this will void the warranty.
NOTE: Will fit with Dart Windsor head.
NOTE: Requires the use of 1966 and later motor mounts and frame mounts Ford P/N D00Z6038G and because of possible chassis sag, the shock towers must measure a minimum of 33-3/4” measured between the top of the shocks. Header will fit with C-6 transmission.
NOTE: See instructions for other notes.
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.