Hooker Competition Full Length Header - Stainless
64-73 Mustang/Cougar, 66-73 Falcon/Fairlane/Torino/ Ranchero/Cyclone/Montego, 70-77 Maverick, 66-69 Comet: 255-302W, 67-73 Mustang/Fairlane/Cougar: 351W, Tube Size 1-5/8" O.D. x 28", Collector Size 3" O.D., Collector Length 8", Port Shape: Same As Port; Stainless Steel
$540.24 Holleydays Price
Starting at $48 a month with Learn More
- Tuned-length primary tubes for street performance
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 16 gauge tubing
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- 5/16” machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Industry’s best welds for durability
- Designed for easy, trouble-free fit
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- Header works with C6 transmissions
- Power Steering bracket 10961HKR required for vehicles with power streering
- Works with power brakes, air conditioning, automatic and manual transmissions
|Collector Diameter||3 inch|
|Header Style||Long Tube|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-5/8 inch|
|Tube Material||304 Stainless Steel|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.