Hooker BlackHeart Shorty Headers - Stainless Steel
2000-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ L6, 4.0L 1-1/2" Stainless Steel Shorty Header - Natural Finish
$407.95 Your Price
Starting at $36 a month with Learn More
- Smooth transition 1½” diameter tuned length primary tubes are used for increased exhaust flow, improved throttle response and a broad torque curve
- Utilizes true mitered merge collectors designed to maximize exhaust velocity and scavenging while reducing any unwanted turbulence
- Constructed from heavy duty, 14-gauge, mandrel bent, stainless steel maximizing strength and durability
- Uses 1/2” thick, head flange for durability and an optimum sealing surface
- Retains factory O2 sensors and catalytic converters
- 100% quality hand-welded construction for strength, longevity and good looks
- 100% bolt-on with no modifications necessary
- Utilizes factory mounting points for factory-like fitment
- Tube geometry designed for a hassle-free installation
- Premium header gasket included
- Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
|Application||2000-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ 4.0L|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-1/2 inch|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.