Hooker BlackHeart Shorty Headers
2000-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ L6, 4.0L 1-1/2 Stainless Steel Shorty Header - Natural Finish
$455.95 Your Price
Starting at $41 a month with Learn More
- Smooth transition 1½” diameter tuned length primary tubes are used for increased exhaust flow, improved throttle response and a broad torque curve
- Utilizes true mitered merge collectors designed to maximize exhaust velocity and scavenging while reducing any unwanted turbulence
- Constructed from heavy duty, 14-gauge, mandrel bent, stainless steel maximizing strength and durability
- Uses 1/2” thick, head flange for durability and an optimum sealing surface
- Retains factory O2 sensors and catalytic converters
- 100% quality hand-welded construction for strength, longevity and good looks
- 100% bolt-on with no modifications necessary
- Utilizes factory mounting points for factory-like fitment
- Tube geometry designed for a hassle-free installation
- Premium header gasket included
- Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
|Application||2000-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ 4.0L|
|Exhaust Series||Hooker BlackHeart|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-1/2 inch|
|Tube Material||304 Stainless Steel|
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s memorandum 1A. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and EPA Memorandum 1A. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.