Flowtech Shorty Headers - Ceramic Coated
96-97 Chevy/GMC Truck, 1500/2500, 96-97 Suburban, 96-97 Tahoe/Yukon: 5.7L, Tube Size 1.5" O.D., w/o A.I.R.; Silver Metallic Ceramic Coated; 50-State Legal header CARB EO #D-115-16.
$505.95 Your Price
Starting at $45 a month with Learn More
- This is a 50-State Legal header C.A.R.B. EO #D-115-16.
- Sturdy 16 gauge tubing
- Extra thick 3/8” flanges for a leak-free seal
- Designed as a direct fit replacement for OEM exhaust manifolds
- Will accommodate all emission control devices
- Bolts directly to factory head pipe
- Complete with premium gaskets and hardware
|C.A.R.B. EO #||D-115-16|
|CARB (California) Compliant||Yes|
|Collector Diameter||2.50 inch|
|Engine||Chevrolet Small Block Gen I|
|Header Finish||Silver Ceramic|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-1/2 inch|
|Tube Material||Mild Steel|
- Fits AMC 290-401, Chevrolet Small Block 262-400, Chrysler 383-440 except Hemi, Pontiac 326-455, Oldsmobile 330-455$13.24Qty:
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
C.A.R.B. EO #D-115-16
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.