Flowtech Shorty Headers - Black Painted
07-11 Jeep Wrangler JK 2WD/4WD V6-3.8L; Tube Size 1-5/8" O.D.; Collector O.D 2-1/2"; Black Paint
$355.95 Your Price
Starting at $32 a month with Learn More
- Mandrel-bent tubes provide consistent tubing diameters for smooth flow and increased exhaust velocity
- Heavy duty 16-gauge tubing for increased strength and durability
- Smooth transition, 1-5/8” diameter primary tubes are used for increased exhaust flow increasing performance and improving throttle response
- OE style 2-1/2” ball and socket collector connects to factory exhaust head pipe with no cutting or welding
- TIG-welded, machined 3/8” header flange for a leak-free seal and maximum strength
- Accommodates all factory OE components
- Premium aluminum header gaskets included
- Coated in high heat resistant black paint for a stealthy look
- Headers are a must if you are using a cold air intake, cat-back exhaust system or tuner
|Collector Diameter||2.50 inch|
|Header Finish||Black Paint|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-5/8 inch|
|Tube Material||Mild Steel|
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s memorandum 1A. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and EPA Memorandum 1A. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.