Hooker Exhaust Manifolds
GM LS Exhaust Manifolds w/ 2.25" Outlet - Natural Cast Finish
$304.95 Your Price
Starting at $27 a month with Learn More
- Intended for all GM LS (except LS7 and LS9) engine swap applications where durability, quiet operation, emissions compliance and leak-free sealing is desired
- Available in plain as-cast finish or with various Hooker ceramic coatings for reduced engine compartment temps and improved corrosion resistance
- 304 stainless steel mating flanges included (mating flange fasteners are not included)
- 2.25-inch outlet diameter
- 2 bolt exit flange configuration matches 2010 Camaro (also the same as the E-rod exhaust manifolds) which can be used with OE gaskets and fasteners if desired, for an OE quality seal
- Cast from Hi-Silicon-Moly Ductile Iron to provide durability and corrosion resistance
- Free-flowing for good performance and catalytic converter efficiency
- Tight tuck design provides universal fit for most popular chassis and a clean traditional muscle car appearance - ideal for GM E-Rod installations
- Recommended for strong performance on engines making up to 500 horsepower (For optimum high rpm performance see Hooker long tube engine swap headers)
- Perfect complement to Hooker engine swap mount plates and Holley engine swap oil pans
|Collector Diameter||2-1/4 inch|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-5/8 inch|
|Product Type||Exhaust Manifolds|
|Tube Material||Cast Iron|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.