Hooker Exhaust Manifolds
GM LS Exhaust Manifolds w/ 2.5” Outlet – Silver Ceramic Finish
$398.66 Holleydays Price
Starting at $36 a month with Learn More
- Intended for GM LS engine swap applications where durability, quiet operation, and leak-free sealing is desired
- Available in plain as-cast finish or with various Hooker ceramic coatings for reduced engine compartment temps and improved corrosion resistance
- Nickel plated steel mating flanges, MLS mating flange gaskets, and mating flange hardware included
- Cast from Hi-Silicon-Moly Ductile Iron to provide durability and corrosion resistance
- 2.5-inch outlet diameter offers improved flow for maximum performance from a cast iron exhaust manifold
- Tight tuck design provides universal fit for most popular chassis and a clean traditional muscle car appearance
- Perfect complement to Hooker engine swap mount plates and Holley engine swap oil pans
|Collector Diameter||2-1/2 inch|
|Header Finish||Silver Metallic Ceramic|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-5/8 inch|
|Product Type||Exhaust Manifolds|
|Tube Material||Cast Iron|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.