Flowtech Shorty Header-Natural Finish
2007-2014 Toyota Tundra 5.7L V8, 1-5/8" 409 Stainless Steel Shorty Header-Natural Finish
$285.26 Holleydays Price
Starting at $26 a month with Learn More
- Mandrel-bent 1-5/8” diameter 16-gauge stainless steel tubing
- Designed as a direct fit replacement for OEM exhaust manifolds
- Offers improved horsepower and torque throughout RPM range
- Bolts directly to factory head pipe
- Extra thick 3/8” flanges for a leak-free seal
- Complete with premium gaskets and hardware
- Will accommodate all emission control devices
- Available in Black Ceramic, Polished and Natural
- Sold as a pair
|Collector Diameter||2-1/2 inch|
|Tube Material||409 Stainless Steel|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.