- Ball burnished shiny aluminum finish
- Designed for use on most stock to mildly modified V8s
- Developed from the ground up with smooth styling - patented timeless design fits modern as well as traditional themed vehicles (Patent No.: US D648,746 S)
- One piece airhorn is easy to clean and maintain
- Dual mounting bolt pattern - fits most aftermarket spread/square bore intake manifolds without adapter
- Integrated fuel bowl/main body design with gasket above fuel level and no plugged passages to eliminate all potential leak paths
- Small 1-3/8” primary throttle bores combined with proven Triple-Stack™ boosters deliver amazingly crisp throttle response and drivability, superior fuel atomization and improved fuel economy
- Goggle Valve Secondary (GVS™) throttle plate (Patent # D677755) delivers over twice the air flow of the primary bores for power you can hear and feel
- GVS™ makes total air flow 625 CFM while maintaining the crisp throttle response delivered by small primary bores
- Secondary air valve control - torsion spring valve control/adjustment permits seamless primary to secondary throttle response regardless of the throttle opening rate (unique contoured profile developed for better cylinder to cylinder fuel distribution)
- 2 Stage metering rods control easily accessible without carburetor disassembly or removal
- Single fuel inlet for simple installation
- Integrated 700R4/200R4 transmission kickdown cable mounting location as well as Ford A/T kickdown for proper shifts
- Patent pending mechanical design
- 625 CFM specific calibration kit available for tuning and altitude adjustments
- Available TPS kit allows use with 4L60 and 4L80 transmissions
|Metering Rod Size||60/52|
|Model||Street Demon 625|
|Primary Main Jet||80|
|Primary Pump Nozzle Size||31|
|Secondary Main Jet||80|
|Step up Spring||Green|
|Vacuum Ports||1 timed (spark) port, 2 full, and 1 PCV port|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
Parts & Kits
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.