- Vibratory polished for good looks
- Optimized street/strip calibration for outstanding throttle response and drivability
- Contoured venturri inlet offers balanced airflow for increased horsepower
- Screw in air bleeds for precision tuning capabilities
- Four corner idle for precise idle control
- Mechanical secondaries for awesome tire turning performance
- Dual accelerator pumps for additional fuel under initial acceleration
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- Compatible with GM, Chrysler, and Ford A/T kickdown linkage. Additional parts may be required.
- Intended for lightweight vehicles w/ manual trans or automatics with high stall & low gearing
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
|High Speed Air Bleed||36|
|Idle Air Bleed Size||71|
|Primary Main Jet||77|
|Primary Power Valve||4.5|
|Primary Pump Nozzle Size||28|
|Product Type||4150 Model Carburetor|
|Secondary Main Jet||84|
|Secondary Pump Nozzle Size||31|
|Throttle Bore||1.688 inch|
|Venturii Size||1.375 inch|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.