Buick V8 400-455 Billet Distributor
Fits 400, 430 and 455 Buick engines. Must be used with an MSD 6, 7 or 8-series ignition.
$333.95 Your Price
Starting at $30 a month with Learn More
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing and billet aluminum base
- Must be used with an MSD Ignition Control
- Supplied with an HEI style distributor cap and rotor (accepts Cap-A-Dapts)
- Mechanical advance assembly can be locked out for crank trigger systems
- Polished steel shaft is QPQ coated and guided by a sealed ball bearing
- Easy-to-adjust mechanical advance with supplied springs and stop bushings
- No CARB Exemption Order Number
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.