Chevy SB/BB Tall Block Cam Sync Plug
MSD's Chevy extra tall cam sync plugs install in place of a traditional distributor to drive the oil pump and provide a cam sync signal when running a Holley EFI, or other aftermarket sequential EFI system requiring a cam sync signal.
$274.95 Your Price
Starting at $25 a month with Learn More
- Built-in L.E.D. makes set-up and indexing quick and easy
- Plug-and-play with Holley EFI and compatible with other aftermarket EFI systems requiring a cam sync signal
- CNC billet housing with black anodized cap provide good looks and excellent durability
- Chevrolet version is supplied with a equivalent Melonized distributor gear and adjustable slip collar for blocks with a non-standard deck height
- 2-3/4” of adjustment for different deck heights
- O-ring seals can be added to modified blocks to improve oil pressure control
- Special oil tract improves lubrication to the distributor and cam gear
- Shaft is guided by a sealed ball bearing and an extra long sintered bushing
|Color||Black and Silver|
|Distributor Type||Cam Sync Plug|
|Engine||Chevy Small and Big Block|
|Product Type||Cam Sync|
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year Warranty|
- A distributor's performance is only as good as its drive gear.$37.68Qty:
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.