GM LT1 5.7L 92-94 Early Model, Distributor
92-94 GM LT1 Optispark performance replacement, spline drive, supplied with fresh air hoses
$545.95 Your Price
Starting at $48 a month with Learn More
- Advanced optical encoder trigger design for accuracy and reliability.
- Rotor drive design is positively indexed and cannot slip.
- Large ball bearing stabilizes timing through 10,000 rpm.
- Fresh air vented and sealed to keep the elements out.
- Improved housing design and extra bolt eliminates leaks.
- Easily adjust the timing up to +/-5°.
|Application||1992 thru Early 1994|
- Finally a high quality Cap and Rotor for the front mount LT1 distributor!$170.95Qty:
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.