Chevrolet Digital E-Curve Distributor
Set the timing curve with a twist of a rotary dial!
$473.95 Your Price
Starting at $42 a month with Learn More
- Digitally controlled stand-alone distributor with adjustable electronic advance.
- Set a centrifugal advance and vacuum advance curve electronically.
- High output ignition module produces a powerful spark for improved performance.
- Simple three wire connection and you'r ready-to-run
- Dial-in a rev limit to protect your engine from overrev damage
|Distributor Type||Ready To Run|
- A distributor's performance is only as good as its drive gear.$33.97Qty:
- Ready-to-Run distributor replacement harness$14.21Qty:
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.